- Panama Rocks is open daily from 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM. Last admission at 4:00 PM.
- You are responsible for your own safety.
- No disposable items (including disposable plastic water bottles – non-disposable bottles are OK) are allowed in the scenic area.
- No pets – sorry!
- 2016 Season Pass: $15
- 2016 Youth Season Pass: $10
- General Admission: $7.50
- Child (6-12): $5
- Ages 5 & Under: Free!
- Group Rate Information
Senior (65+), Veteran, Military, and College Student (25 & under with valid ID) Rate: $6
Note: All passes exclude activities/events separately priced. Pass types, entitlements, and prices subject to change without notice. Passes are nontransferable and nonrefundable.
The vast majority of our visitors, from young children to senior citizens, have a safe and enjoyable experience; however, accidents may result in serious injury or death. You are responsible for your own safety!
Hike Carefully – No Running – Supervise Children
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not leave children or youth in the scenic rock area without adequate, responsible supervision.
- Wear footwear suitable for hiking – we strongly advise against wearing flip-flops, cowboy boots, or high heels.
- The trail is not stroller accessible nor wheelchair accessible; we recommend a backpack type carrier for small children.
No Littering – Disposables Not Permitted in the Scenic Area
- We check all bags entering the park for disposables.
- Disposables include plastic water bottles and other disposable bottles & cans, juice boxes, plastic & paper bags, candy & cookie wrappers, chip & pretzel bags, paper, napkins, all glass, including wine bottles.
- Items permitted include sport bottles, canteens, mugs, thermos bottles, reusable food containers, cloth napkins, etc.
- Please do not pick flowers, plants, or fungi, break tree branches, remove moss from the rocks, or otherwise disturb flora and fauna in the park.
No Rappelling On Holiday Weekends
- Rappelling is allowed but not on holiday weekends. Please do not damage native flora – no rappelling down moss covered cliffs, etc.
Keep Noise Low
- Radios, etc., are restricted to the picnic area and we ask that the volume be kept low.
Pets Are Not Permitted
- For their safety as well as the safety and comfort of our guests.
Experience Panama Rocks in HD Video!