Make Your Reservation
We are using an online reservation system to allow guests to choose a time to visit, pay admission, and sign digital waivers online in order to have a "contactless" system during the COVID-19 pandemic - ALL ADMISSION MUST BE PAID AND DIGITAL WAIVERS SIGNED ONLINE AT THIS TIME.
Thank you for your understanding and kindness as we navigate this difficult and dangerous time.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Season Pass Holders by Reservation Only Until June 6th: For the time being, we will only allow guests with valid 2020 Season Passes to enter the park (you will have to show your Season Pass or be in our Season Pass database to enter). You can purchase Season Passes here. We plan to open to guests without Season Passes on June 6th.
- Please Read Our COVID-19 Policies: Before you make your reservation, please read our COVID-19 policies carefully. All guests age 2+ MUST wear a mask at check-in.
- Each Guest Must Sign a Digital Waiver Before Arrival: Each guest in your group must sign a digital waiver (adults can sign for youth). You will receive a link for guests in your group to sign digital waivers in your confirmation email. We understand this process can be a little confusing, so PLEASE REVIEW THESE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIND AND SIGN OUR DIGITAL WAIVERS (CLICK LINK).
- IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SIGN OUR DIGITAL WAIVER YOU MAY PRINT OUT A PAPER WAIVER HERE!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION AND SIGN YOUR DIGITAL
- Click the "MAKE YOUR RESERVATION NOW" button below.
- Click "Add to Cart" to select your guests and the date and time of your visit.
- Click "Add to Cart" again.
- Scroll down and enter Customer Information and agree to our Terms and Policies.
- Click "Complete Order".
- Have each person in your group sign our digital waiver before arrival (instructions here).
PLEASE NOTE: EXISTING SEASON PASS HOLDERS PLEASE USE "EXISTING SEASON PASSHOLDER" OPTION FOR RESERVATIONS THROUGH 6/5/2020 AND "PANAMA ROCKS ADMISSION" FOR RESERVATIONS ON OR AFTER 6/6/2020.